. Blossom Acres Rabbitry reserves the right to terminate a sale at any time, for any reason. If we terminate a sale, we will refund all monies received as payment for that rabbit.
· We will not hold a rabbit without a deposit.
· A previously-agreed upon non-refundable deposit (usually 50%) is required for us to hold a rabbit. If we have not received a deposit, the rabbit is not on hold. Our rabbits sell quickly and we usually have several people interested at the same time. If the deposit is not received within the agreed upon time, the said rabbit(s) will placed back up for sale. If the rabbit has been reserved and the deposit confirmed, but the rabbit is not picked up within two weeks (or the otherwise agreed upon time), all monies will be forfeited and the rabbit will no longer be reserved and will go back up for sale.
· We accept cash, certified checks, money order, and PayPal.
· The cost of the rabbit must be paid for in full before you take possession of the rabbit.
· All animals that we sell are healthy, to the best of our knowledge and it the buyer’s responsibility to check over the animal before the sale is validated. Due to the nature of rabbits, we cannot offer any health guarantees.
· All rabbits can be delivered to most shows that we plan on attending, for no additional cost unless stated otherwise. We are happy to work with transporter services, but it is the buyer's responsibility to determine if they are comfortable having their animals transported by that service and to ask the transporter any questions they have. Once the rabbit leaves our hands, any issues such as the care of the animal and timing of delivery is between the buyer and the transporter. The cost of transport and any required health certification is the responsibility of the buyer.
· All rabbits must be at least 8 weeks old before they leave the rabbitry.
· We do not allow visitors to our rabbitry, due to the risk of disease.
· All of our rabbits are priced individually and the price is subject to change at any time unless a deposit has been placed, in which case the price will not change.
· If you purchase a rabbit from us, we will happily give you advice throughout the life of the rabbit.
· We cannot guarantee quality, show winnings, reproductive ability, or quality of offspring, as this is impossible to predict. We try to raise the healthiest rabbits we can that fit the standard well. All rabbits are sold as-is, where-is.
· When selling mature bucks, we reserve the right to breed them until pickup or delivery.
· You may not change a pedigree in any way besides adding sr. weights and grand champion winnings. A rabbit’s name may not be changed and “Blossom Acres’” may not be removed or revised from the title of a rabbit born on our farm.
· This sales policy is subject to change at any time.
. By purchasing a rabbit from us, you have agreed to our sales policy.